My answer to today’s Love Fest question:
Who are your favorite literary bad boys and/or wicked women?
My Top 5 Bad Boys & Wicked Women:
- Sicarius – The Emperor’s Edge series, Lindsay Buroker
- Sabetha – Gentlemen Bastards, Scott Lynch
- Melisande – Phedre’s Trilogy, Jacqueline Carey
- Kaladin – The Stormlight Archive, Brandon Sanderson
- Kvothe – The Kingkiller Chronicle, Patrick Rothfuss
My tastes run to series, so I’ve linked to the GR entry for the entire series. I read a lot more than just fantasy, but answering these questions has made acutely aware of how much fantasy is first in my heart.